|The holidays are a special time for giving and giving thanks. Please share your good fortune with those who are less fortunate.Cash donations should be made payable to the shelter of your choice, or to the Utah State Bar; even a $5 donation can purchase a crate of oranges or apples.
- The Rescue Mission
- Women & Children in Jeopardy Program
- Jennie Dudley’s Eagle Ranch Ministry(She serves the homeless under the freeway on Sundays and Holidays and has for many years)
Friday December 19, 2014 • 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Utah Law and Justice Center – rear doors 645 South 200 East • Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
Volunteers will meet you as you drive up.
If you are unable to drop your donations prior to 6:00 p.m., please leave them on the dock, near the building, as we will be checking again later in the evening and early Saturday morning.
Volunteers are needed at each firm to coordinate the distribution of e-mails and flyers to the firm members as a reminder of the drop date and to coordinate the collection for the drop; names and telephone numbers of persons you may call if you are interested in helping are as follows:
- Leonard W. Burningham, Branden T. Burningham,
Bradley C. Burningham, April Burningham – (801) 363-7411
- Lincoln Mead – (801) 297-7050
- Utah State Bar
- Salt Lake County Bar Association
- Legal Assistants Association of Utah
- Securities Section of the Utah State Bar
|What is Needed?All Types of Food:
- oranges, apples &
- baby food & formula
- canned juices, meats & vegetables
- dry rice, beans & pasta
- peanut butter
- powdered milk
Please note that all donated food must be commercially packaged and should be non-perishable.
New & Used Winter
& Other Clothing
- boots & hats
- gloves & scarves
- shirts & trousers
- New or Used
- bunkbeds & mattresses
- cribs, blankets & sheets
- children’s videos
- stuffed animals
Personal Care Kits