Practice Pointers are articles written by the staff attorneys of the Office of Professional Conduct to assist Utah Bar members in avoiding common ethical pitfalls in attorney conduct. These articles are presented in Adobe PDF documents and will require the free Adobe Acrobat reader software to view.
If youhave specific questions about whether your conduct complies with the rules you may call the Office of Professional Conduct at (801)-531-9110.
- Practice Pointer: An Attorney’s Duty to Maintain Confidentiality of Information Relating to Representation of a Client (PDF)
- Practice Pointer: Using “& Associates” in a Firm’s Name (PDF)
- Practice Pointer: Fee Agreements (PDF)
- Practice Pointer: Sex, Lies and the OPC (PDF)
- Practice Pointer: Things to Consider in Drafting a Yellow Pages Ad (PDF)