Utah State Courts E-filing is Mandatory for all Civil Filings as of 4/1/2013.
eFiling is now available statewide in Utah State District Courts; for filings on civil, domestic, and probate matters. All pleadings and other papers filed by attorneys in civil and domestic cases must be electronically filed. (See UCJA Rule 4-503).
Beginning July 1, 2013, all pleadings and other papers filed by attorneys in probate cases must be electronically filed. (See UCJA Rule 4-503).
Self-represented litigants who are not attorneys may file by any means permitted by the court.
You will find more information on the court’s e-filing system, as well as information about developing your own dedicated interface, at http://www.utcourts.gov/efiling. You may register now for an account with Tybera through the Bar’s website at http://efiling.utahbar.org. If you have any questions about efiling contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- e.Filing tips for Attorneys & Legal Assistants (Video Presentation)
- Frequently Asked Questions for Attorneys (PDF)
- e.Filing Brochure (PDF) (Keep this by your computer)
- Utah Court’s Guide to e.Filing
- Utah Court’s Training Materials for Utah Government Agency Attorneys
- Request for Data Correction (PDF) (Word)
- Formatting .RTF Documents Submitted for Court Signature – PDF
- e.Filing fees for Individual filing accounts
- per filing service for infrequent filing – $5
eFlex Electronic Filing Fee Schedule
|Annually||1 – 4 Attorneys – $270.00
5 – 10 Attorneys – $243.00
11 – 20 Attorneys – $216.00
20+ Attorneys – $189.00
|Per Filing for those not wanting a subscription||$5.00|
Green Filing is an electronic filing service provider for the Utah State District Courts certified by the Utah Administrative Office of the Courts.
- CM/ECF Filing Home Page
- Procedural rules for attorneys
- UTAH CM/ECF Information