Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Huntsman | Lofgran|
|Date Posted||May 26, 2016|
Huntsman | Lofgran, PLLC, is looking to fill a Full Time Associate position for our Tax Controversy, and Estate Planning division. You will be assisting clients with negotiations before the Internal Revenue Service and Utah State Tax Commission. This includes Drafting Offers in Compromise, and arranging payment arrangements. You will meet with clients personally, make phone calls, draft pleadings, estate plans, trust, wills, etc. Pay is based on experience. We offer health insurance after 30 days.
• Must have passed the Utah State Bar.
• 1-3 years experience preferred, but not required.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, and Pro Series, a plus.
Please email cover letter, resume, writing sample, and a copy of your school transcripts to Mary@huntsmanlofgran.com.
- Associate Litigation Attorney posted 4 days ago.
- Need Office Space/Possible Buy Out or Take Over Practice posted 6 days ago.
- Title Underwriting and Claims Counsel posted 12 days ago.
- Litigation Associate Attorney posted 12 days ago.
- St. George Legal Secretary/Paralegal posted 12 days ago.