Attention! This job posting is 180 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Peak Capital Partners|
|Date Posted||March 31, 2014|
Peak Capital Partners’ real estate division owns and manages real estate interests throughout the country. Our general counsel is seeking an experienced and organized legal assistant or paralegal needed for an immediate start. Individual will provide legal and administrative support for real estate and general corporate transactions. The position requires excellent writing and communication skills and the ability to research complex issues. Office management experience a plus in order to assist with the administrative side of the office including document collection, file management (organizing and filing), calendaring, office appointments and answering phones. Real estate and transactional experience preferred. Position to start immediately.
• More than 2 years of legal experience (particularly at a law firm) preferred
• Real estate, corporate and securities (Blue Sky filings) experience is a huge plus.
• Must have excellent writing and communication skills.
• Knowledge of calendaring and scheduling
• Knowledge of all Microsoft applications.
• Motivated self-starter and problem solver
• Document revisions and preparation (e.g., bills of sale, deeds and other ancillary agreements)
• Document collection, scanning and filing; General file maintenance for transaction closing books
• Research relevant transaction issues
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and submit the following:
2. Compensation History
3. Hours available to work – position will be full time but can be part time during initial employment transition