Attention! This job posting is 180 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Anderson | Hinkins|
|Date Posted||June 6, 2014|
We are looking for an experienced paralegal/executive legal secretary to assist with all matters, but especially family law and personal injury cases. Responsibilities include managing, drafting, reviewing, summarizing, and indexing pleadings, motions, and discovery, working with the courts and adverse counsel on scheduling, preparing correspondence and related documents in connection with a growing caseload, and providing executive-level administrative support. Required qualities/skills include attention to detail, excellent communication skills, self-motivated, able to anticipate needs, thinking outside the box, strong work ethic, loyalty, and honesty. We are looking for someone who wants a career with us, not a job. Impress us. Salary DOE. Please send a resume and cover letter to John Anderson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Legal and Compliance Coordinator posted 1 day ago.
- Associate Attorney posted 2 days ago.
- Intake Specialist posted 14 days ago.
- Judicial Law Clerk posted 16 days ago.
- Litigation Health Care/Medical Malpractice Defense Attorney posted 18 days ago.