|Company Name||Celtic Bank|
|Date Posted||April 5, 2017|
Reach Your Potential at Celtic Bank. You're brave, ambitious, and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest for excellence. Join one of the nation’s most successful SBA lenders and one of Utah’s top workplaces as named by The Salt Lake Tribune (http://www.scribd.com/doc/246616110/Utah-Workplaces-Rankings).
• Provide overall support to General Counsel (“GC”).
• Gather and produce documents related to subpoenas, and other legal document requests received by the bank.
• Act as a liaison between the various departments, as well as outside agencies as requested by GC.
• Calendar and monitor deadlines.
• Open, maintain and close legal files.
• Draft forms, letters or other legal documents.
• Upload pleadings and documents to ICore System.
• Conduct legal research using various legal resources.
• Credit Sponsorship:
• Review, organize and distribute all Bankruptcy filings to service contractors.
• Track and maintain spreadsheets of all incoming bankruptcy pleadings.
• Correspond and work with credit sponsors on all bankruptcy filings and Subpoenas.
• Provides support in administration of the special assets portfolio, processes and functions.
• Prepare Litigation Plans, Collateral liquidation Memos, and Wrap-up Plans.
• Order site inspections, appraisals, broker price opinion and foreclosure reports.
• Assist in servicing, packaging and liquidating SBA loans.
• Assist with OREO responsibilities
• Review and monitor all bankruptcy filings to determine if a Celtic Bank or CS
• Track and maintain spreadsheets of Bankruptcy proceeding
• Draft Proof of Claim
• Customer Service.
• Administrative Duties.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships.
• Preferred knowledge of bank policies and procedures, rules and regulations.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Self-starter with ability to work in a high-stress environment.
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, Celtic Bank was named the sixth largest SBA lender in the nation in 2015. Celtic Bank is a leading nationwide lender specializing in SBA 7(a), SBA 504, USDA B&I, express loans, asset-based loans, commercial real estate loans and commercial construction loans.
Please submit application online: https://celtic-bank.workable.com/jobs/463172
- Real Estate Paralegal posted 10 days ago.
- Paralegal Studies Instructor, College of Technology (4056) posted 25 days ago.