|Date Posted||April 17, 2014|
The Associate General Counsel is responsible for general corporate practice work in a NASDAQ public company. The company is technology oriented. The AGC is proficient in many aspects of business law, contract law, employment law, regulatory compliance, oversight and management of assigned litigation, and other legal matters as assigned.
Job Responsibilities as Assigned:
• Provides in-house legal advice to company departments, executives and corporate team members;
• Drafts and reviews contracts under the supervision of the Deputy General Counsel;
• State, federal and/or international regulatory work;
• Works with customers/vendors and their legal representatives;
• Occasional legislative work;
• Oversees assigned litigation cases, and discovery practice, assisted by outside legal counsel, and outside support, as needed
• Juris Doctorate (JD) from an accredited law school;
• 4 years of practice, with some portion either in-house of outside corporate work;
• Strong interpersonal, writing, negotiating and communication skills;
• Litigation or litigation oversight, a plus;
• Experience working for or representing a technology company, a strong plus;
• Regulatory or administrative practice experience, a plus.
Apply online at: