|Company Name||Mitchell Barlow & Mansfield, P.C.|
|Date Posted||April 21, 2014|
|Job Type||Legal Secretary|
F/T LEGAL SECRETARY
Downtown Salt Lake City law firm is accepting resumes/applications for a full-time legal secretary. This position will work with a team of attorneys and will be responsible for managing a caseload spanning a variety of legal practice fields, including general commercial litigation and transactional work. This position will be required to perform a variety of secretarial and administrative duties and the candidate needs to be highly organized. The candidate will also need to professionally interact with clients, attorneys, court personnel and fellow staff members, maintaining confidentiality.
• A minimum of three years of experience as a legal secretary;
• Comprehensive knowledge of court procedures, legal documents, and court rules;
• Comprehensive knowledge of the organization, functions, responsibility and procedures of a law practice;
•Ability to express ideas concisely and clearly, orally and in writing.
• Ability to perform the full range of case processing duties.
• Excellent clerical skills (e.g., min. 60 wpm, knowledge of formatting memos, letters, using templates).
• Strong Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel skills.
• Ability to maintain accurate records, track numerous dates and deadlines, work on projects simultaneously, and retain a great deal of information.
• Proven record of punctuality and dependability.
• Ability to work under moderate to limited supervision.
• Good judgment and the ability to make effective decisions and evaluate complex situations.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please send a resume and salary requirements in confidence to email@example.com.