This program follows the same rules and procedures that govern the Lawyer Referral Directory. Attorneys participating in this program understands and/or agrees with the following guidelines:
- That they are engaged in the full-time private practice of law in the state of Utah.
- That they are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the directory.
- That the directory listing can be removed or modified by providing an email sent from the email address of record.
- That they do not have any history of public discipline and are not the subject of public disciplinary proceedings.
- That they carry a minimum of $100,000 in malpractice insurance.
- To abide by the Utah Rules of Professional Conduct and the Utah Standards of Professionalism and Civility.
- That the Utah State Bar does not assure fee-generating referrals will result from participation on the directory.
If you meet these requirements and would like to be listed please complete the online form.